Showing 1–9 of 85 results
The following additional restrictions apply:
AK: No ammo.
CA: All ammo to State of California must be shipped to an FFL or a Registered Ammunition Seller. Please provide address and copy of paperwork.
CT: We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND drivers license faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
DC: No ammo.
HI: No ammo.
IL: No ammo to Chicago. All other areas in IL require FOID faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
MA: No ammo.
NY: Due to New York State ammunition regulations, Black Dog Ammunition cannot ship ammo to the Burroughs of New York city. We can ship ammunition to the rest of New York State, but we must ship through a Federal Firearms Licensee or what the state calls a "Registered Seller of Ammunition". You must find one of these vendors that will handle your ammunition order. Some of these vendors will probably charge you for this and some may not. We will have to have a copy of their FFL or their resellers permit. Email a copy to email@example.com. Their address will go into the shipping address on our order form. Your address will still go on the order address.
NJ: We require firearms/ammunition ID card faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled, and I will be subject to paying a 10% cancellation fee.
Order Cancellation by Black Dog Ammunition
Black Dog Ammunition reserves the right to cancel any order where the customer has not abided by our Terms and Conditions. In the event that we need to cancel your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase less up to 10% of the total purchase amount.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle and shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition. If you are 18 and want to purchase any ammunition that can be used in a handgun, then that purchase is not allowed.
- You do not need an FFL to purchase ammunition online.
- All ammunition will be shipped UPS GROUND ONLY ammunition can not go expedited!
- Ammunition cannot be shipped air freight, due to shipping regulations.
- If you wish to ship non-Ammunition items air freight and purchase ammunition, they must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering. You are responsible for insuring the items are legal in your location.
Ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground.